Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abigail C - Acute Myeloid Leukemia
09-06-2012, 06:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2012, 01:10 AM by Elonna.)
RE: Abigail C - Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Dearest Mom of Abigail,

My heart goes out to you, her and your family for all you've been through fighting this horrific disease. You didn't say how old she is, but that doesn't matter. It is never easy to see your child suffer regardless of their age. Our son was born with neuroblastoma that was found when he was 6 months old. He did survive and is now 25 but went through tough chemo and surgeries that left him with scoliosis and the need for rods in his back when he was 15.

I hope you stay very consistent with her doses of Protocel 50 every 6 hours and keep her very hydrated to wash out the lysed cells. Hopefully you've read enough in the Corner to give you good information and to know not to include a vitamin regiment of C or E when she is taking Protocel. They will work against Protocel which itself is a strong antioxidant.

If you want more information and encouragement, I strongly urge you to contact Elonna: Elonna McKibben [330/772-5649 Ohio, USA] and/or visit her private website: http://www.elonnamckibben.com The better time to reach her is evenings.

In the meantime, please know I'm praying for Abigail and for you. Heart

Ann Thiede (Searcy, Arkansas)
thiedeann@outlook.com
DX: 08/99 Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (lumpectomy, radiation, adjunct meds for 7 years)
06/09 Basal Cell Carcinoma (nose: 2 biopsies 6/09, 10/09)
Began Protocel 08/09 Smile
Cleared by dermotologist 01-10, 08-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abigail C - Acute Myeloid Leukemia - by ann td - 09-06-2012, 06:11 PM