Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elonna's Personal Welcome to all New Members
04-08-2010, 02:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2010, 01:31 AM by Elonna.)
Elonna's Personal Welcome to all New Members
I am so excited that Rob and I have now been able to open our own unique support Forum regarding Protocel. I want to personally welcome you into our Protocel community. It is our hope that all who join us find this a safe haven of encouragement during their Protocel journey and that this becomes a tremendous "family" community full of loving individuals sharing support, advice and prayer for one another.

As you join our group, I would encourage you to begin your own unique Thread, with the first posting thereunder obviously introducing yourself and giving us some background information regarding your individual situation or that of your loved one. Please create this new thread under the "Tell Us Your Story" section after having read the brief description of this area and its designation for usage.

Additionally, if you have not done so already, I would ask that you create a signature under your profile similar to that of my own noted below. Please be sure to include your actual name in this signature. After you have created this signature, you can check the appropriate box indicating that you want it to appear at the bottom of all your posts. This signature information is/will become an encouragement to others as they join us in our community. Please do not feel that you have to include any information that you are not completely comfortable sharing; this would include your phone number. In case you are wondering, you can update your profile, create or change your signature and do some other specialty options under the User-CP area which is in parenthesis and is easily found just to the right of your name in the top tool bar of the Forum. Just click on the User-CP and your profile will be brought up for you to work in. User-CP stands for User Control Panel.

I look forward to working with you and to getting to know you better!
Elonna McKibben [330/772-5649 Ohio, USA]
Website: http://www.elonnamckibben.com & http://www.strongholdofhope.com
Dx: 10-12-89 with Spinal Cord Glioblastoma Multiforme Stage IV
Surgery only on 10-12-89
Diagnosis/Prognosis given after surgery on 10-16-89
Began Cancell/Protocel #50: 11-12-89
Clear CT Scans: 2-6-90 & 2-20-90
2 yrs 3 mos on Cancell - NO other Treatment
Restored to Health & Thriving in Life for 23 years & Counting