Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonya's Child with T-Cell Lymphoma
01-13-2011, 08:37 AM,
RE: Tonya's Child with T-Cell Lymphoma
Tonya,

I completely understand where you are at. I, too, scoured the internet trying to find survivors of small cell lung cancer, the type of cancer my mom had. The prognosis for her cancer is terribly bleak, and I thought if I could find just one person who survived, then maybe my mom could, too. But what I came to realize in that search, which included learning about types of alternative therapies is that science is science. Protocel is what makes sense. Other attempts to heal the body alternatively via concoctions (e.g. maple syrup and baking soda) or outrageously expensive alternative treatment centers (e.g. CHIPSA and Issels), were not what would work for my mom. Protocel worked because of how it attacks the cancer. The process is relatively simple, but the challenge is having the endless patience and hope to give it time to work like it should.

Everyone's body responds so differently to Protocel. Whether it is the lysing or the reduction of the cancer, measuring your son's progress against others can be good or bad. If he is not where others are at doesn't mean that Protocel isn't working. It means Protocel is working according to his body's chemistry in God's own perfect timing. There are other factors that play into Protocel's effectiveness: not ever missing a dose, the person's diet, water intake, sleep schedule, and stage at which person began taking Protocel to begin with. The battle is not with the cancer, but with the mind to not let fear take over.

I am so glad that you are on this forum. I really am. I am thankful to be able to pray for you, your son, and for God's strength to just reign upon you as you seek His hope. If you have the time, give Elonna the call. She truly is amazing when it comes to proving support.

By the way, I did find one survivor of small cell lung cancer. He had multiple types of radiation and chemotherapy. He then went to one of the expensive treatment centers and was cured of his cancer there. However, he had a very very light form of cancer compared to where my mom was at when she was diagnosed. Although he is now cured from it, he suffers from a great deal of other health issues. His treatment also cost him $40,000. I spoke to him on the phone and via email. For us, that was not a possibility. Additionally, he received treatment from using Coley's vaccine. My website discusses this more in detail, but essentially it is a vaccine that innoculates a high fever. This must be done for at least a month on a daily basis and requires nearly 24 hour care. It is a miserbale existence. I was so relieved when we found Protocel.

I hope and pray for your son's healing and your strength. Stay focused and keep going forward.

In Him,
Rebecca
Rejoicing in my mother's heavenly dwelling and healthy perfection.
She was a Protocel user. I am a Protocel supporter.
I am glad to be here to encourage you on your journey!
[url]http://www.thecreatorscure.com[/url]
Connect with me on Facebook using the email address in the search bar:
rebeccaannwomack@hotmail.com
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.~Hebrews 10:23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonya's Child with T-Cell Lymphoma - by Rebeccawomack - 01-13-2011, 08:37 AM