Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonya's Child with T-Cell Lymphoma
12-27-2010, 07:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2011, 02:26 AM by Elonna.)
RE: Tonya's Child with T-Cell Lymphoma
Tonya,

Welcome to the forum. My heart aches for all of you!! What an incredible journey that you have been on so far. I am so glad that you are here and am eager to pray for all of you. I am a moderator on the site and write to support from an encouragement perspective. The Lord lifted my mom in love from this earth to be with Him approximately three months ago. She did not pass away from cancer, but from a complication of the cancer (heart attack from a blood clot). I share this with you to encourage you!! Although God knows the numbers of our days, I am certain that He used Protocel to provide her with health for as long as He did with her terminal cancer. She was on it for approximately four months with positive results. She too, avoided chemo no matter what, as she also believed this was where God was leading her.

I am so glad that you are here and am eager to pray on your behalf. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do. May God bless your family with strenght. May He write hope and healing on every cell in your son's body.

In Him,
Rebecca
Rejoicing in my mother's heavenly dwelling and healthy perfection.
She was a Protocel user. I am a Protocel supporter.
I am glad to be here to encourage you on your journey!
[url]http://www.thecreatorscure.com[/url]
Connect with me on Facebook using the email address in the search bar:
rebeccaannwomack@hotmail.com
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.~Hebrews 10:23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonya's Child with T-Cell Lymphoma - by Rebeccawomack - 12-27-2010, 07:05 PM