The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
03-10-2015, 06:47 PM,
Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
Hello I'm 21 and last year in August I wasn't feeling very well I went to the hospital and got diagnosed with Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia. Which is ALL and Acute Myloid leukemia put together. I had the cancer cells of both. I under went chemo very quickly and then I had a stem cell transplant. Which made me very very sick. But I got through it. 2 months after the transplant I was out of hospital and feeling fine, I was adopting a very healthy eating regimen where i juiced everyday and avoided sugar, dairy I am also drinking Ezziac tea. but I noticed bumps growing on my skin. The doctors at the hospital did a biopsy on two lesions and found Leukemia infiltration to the skin. Of Myloid cells. They did a bone marrow biopsy and only found 1 percent cancer blasts in there. A very small amount but over time this will grow if I do not do chemo again. The doctor is hesitant to give me more chemo because it could be toxic to me 3 months after a transplant and to be honest im very scared.

I ordered Protocel 50 with paw paw capsules and im hoping to start them today a Week before I start a week of high dose chemo and then I will start Protocel again once the chemo is finished. Can anyone else give me information or help me on this journey? I'm willing to try any alternative method that could help me? Thankyou

Messages In This Thread
Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by Ashleacoluccio - 03-10-2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by CarrieB - 03-11-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by CarrieB - 03-12-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by ann td - 03-13-2015, 05:59 PM