The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice
04-05-2011, 01:15 PM,
Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice
Hi all,
Our son Danny was diagnosed with pontine glioma last September (turn in his eye brought us from an ophthalmologist to a CT to an MRI scan in a matter of days, with a big shock when we were told that this was an inoperable tumor because of the location and outside of radiotherapy there is nothing that can be done). after initial panic, a round of radiotherapy and an MRI scan that showed a significant reduction in the size of the tumor, we are now on the protocel journey...

Danny has been taking protocel for about 5 weeks now. We have just moved up to the 1/4 spoon 5 times a week (protocel 23). Now, here's my question:
from reading "outsmart your cancer" it appears that 23 is the right formulation for brain tumors, although depending on how I read things we may need to move him to protocel 50. Could anyone out there please advise on which formula is best for Danny, I'll need to order the next batch this week and I don’t want to get the wrong one, mainly because I don't want to delay the transition, if I need to make one.

would really appreciate a response to this one ASAP.
Thanks,
John

Messages In This Thread
Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice - by johncal2004 - 04-05-2011, 01:15 PM