Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonya's Child with T-Cell Lymphoma
01-13-2011, 03:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2011, 04:09 AM by Elonna.)
RE: Tonya's Child with T-Cell Lymphoma
Tonya,

I'm glad to see you on the site. Sorry you feel that you are having trouble navigating the site. I'm home now. Give me a call when you have some time and I can walk you through any area that you are having trouble working with. The more you use the site, the easier you will see it truly is to use.

I know you are wanting to talk with others that have lymphoma and I see that no one with lymphoma has stepped up to talk with you. I'm sorry about that. However, please don't be discouraged by this. Know that "The Corner" is still relatively small in number and especially in the number of individuals who are actually postings. Many people want to read posts but they are anxious about posting themselves.

Also, know that if you truly understand Jim Sheridan's theory behind Entelev/Cancell/ Protocel's working, then you know that cancer is cancer is cancer. In other words, it does not matter what kind of cancer you have -- cancer is one disease -- not many and varied as the doctors would like us to believe. The reason Protocel works is because all cancer begins with a damaged cell that begins to mutate. Protocel attacks this damaged cell. Get rid of the mutated cell -- you get rid of the cancer: No matter the locale, no matter what stage, etc .......

I look forward to working with you on The Corner.
Elonna McKibben [330/772-5649 Ohio, USA]
Website: http://www.elonnamckibben.com & http://www.strongholdofhope.com
Dx: 10-12-89 with Spinal Cord Glioblastoma Multiforme Stage IV
Surgery only on 10-12-89
Diagnosis/Prognosis given after surgery on 10-16-89
Began Cancell/Protocel #50: 11-12-89
Clear CT Scans: 2-6-90 & 2-20-90
2 yrs 3 mos on Cancell - NO other Treatment
Restored to Health & Thriving in Life for 23 years & Counting

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonya's Child with T-Cell Lymphoma - by Elonna - 01-13-2011, 03:00 AM