Elonna's Corner

Full Version: Kurt, inoperable brain tumor, astrocytoma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Dec 2007 my son, Kurt, who was only a year old was diagnosed with an inoperable juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma. The only treatment option for him was chemo. We have refused to do chemo on him since I have found no proof of chemo being effective on low grade brain tumors.
So we have spent the last 5 years on a roller coaster ride of ups and downs. We have tried many different natural/alternative therapies.
Kurt has right side weakness to the point his right hand is almost useless and he wears a brace in his right ankle to help with his walking. Over the past year his right side weakness has gotten worse and his drooling has increased. So we have decided to start him on Protocel.
I am proud to say that he goes to school and is in the 1st grade learning how to read and write! Even though it is a struggle for him he is doing very well, all As and Bs! I have a formula 23 schedule worked out for him and he will have to have one dose while he is at school. I am pretty sure that the school will not give it to him without a prescription but am unsure of this. His older brother is in the same school and he should be able to give Kurt his dose.
We are praying that God will use this to heal Kurt!

Hi Denise,

Just want to add my prayers to yours for Kurt's speedy and complete recovery. I'm sure this has been beyond taxing for your family, let alone Kurt. It's awesome that his big brother is in the same school and can administer the Protocel dose to Kurt. Yaaaayyyy. Keep us posted!
Hello Denise,

I just read your post. I'm so sorry you have been dealing with so much. It must be so hard for you and your family. I pray that Protocel will heal your dear son Kurt.

How is he doing so far? I'm so glad he is doing well in school. He is a very brave boy. Did the school allow his brother to administer his Protocel dose? I hope so.

Please let us know how little Kurt is doing.

I send many blessings your way.


PS--Have you spoken to Elonna yet? You can call her at home. Her number is in her profile. Just keep trying until you're able to reach her. Maybe Kurt should be on Protocel 50, but I am not sure. Elonna can give you the best advice as to what else he should be taking, such as the enzymes. He should also be drinking at least 1/2 a gallon of spring or filtered water. That is a must! So please call her.
How is your son doing? Have you called Elonna?

What other supplements do you have him on?

His diet?

What other alternative things have you tried?

Keeping your boy in our prayers!

Have you done a body scan? Thermography?

Hope we'll hear from you again here in the Corner. God bless.

Came across your posts on Kurt tonight. I also would like an update on his situation.

At this point, you should switch him over to #50, beginning with 1/8 tsp for 4-6 weeks (depending on how you perceive he is going, especially tired wise because he is trying to continue going to school). Then for about 4 weeks do in between 1/8 and 1/4 tsp, bumping him up to a full 1/4 tsp after this period of time.

If you have questions, give me a call.