Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
03-13-2015, 05:59 PM,
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
Hi, Ashlea! Thanks so much for posting your own thread! I would urge you to add the ezyme package to your daily routine. I suggest the NOW products Bromelain and Plant Enzymes. You double the dose of Bromelain (2 instead of 1) and take the single Plant Enzyme capsule three times a day on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before a Protocel dose or food and 1 1/2 hours after food.

You do not have to use the NOW brand if it's too difficult for you to find. The doctors at Vitamin Depot recommend the NOW brand of Bromelain in particular because it has 'strong action.' You want to find Bromelain that gives 2400 mcg per 500 mg cap or tablet. The other enzyme is best if it contains both Bromelain and Protease. We order from an online company, Swanson's. The prices are reasonable. In the 'search' box, you'll need to put in 'NOW Bromelain' to find that specific brand. I purchase the larger bottle.

I take my enzymes first thing before getting up, mid-afternoon and later evening between Protocel dosing and eating.

I would be hesitant to say taking Protocel during chemo always keeps blood levels normal and helps you breeze through it. So glad one person had that experience, but we are all unique individuals. If one takes chemo, I would recommend taking Protocel during the treatment regiment to help out in any way possible.

Please keep us posted. God bless and keep you. Heart
Ann Thiede (Searcy, Arkansas)
thiedeann@outlook.com
DX: 08/99 Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (lumpectomy, radiation, adjunct meds for 7 years)
06/09 Basal Cell Carcinoma (nose: 2 biopsies 6/09, 10/09)
Began Protocel 08/09 Smile
Cleared by dermotologist 01-10, 08-10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by CarrieB - 03-11-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by CarrieB - 03-12-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by ann td - 03-13-2015, 05:59 PM