Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
03-11-2015, 11:13 PM,
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
Hi Carrie, thanks for your reply! I am not taking Ezziac anymore because I have started Protocel! If I do go down the chemo road I will definately make sure I stay on Protocel, but I don't think it will work while on chemo. And I'm scared to mix the two. The chemo I and I'll be receiving is very strong. Cytarabine, idarubicin, and fleudarubicin. That's my main reason for prolonging chemo. Because I really want the Protocel to work for me and I have faith it will.

I've also heard its good to get started on Protocel to weaken the cancer cells before the chemotherapy starts!

Yes God works in wonderful ways and I know he's watching over me and many others in our healing journey.

(03-11-2015, 10:05 AM)CarrieB Wrote: Hi Ashlea,

Welcome to the Corner. You can see a bit of my story in my signature below. I am so sorry you have to deal with this and hope that you have a strong support system.

I'm not sure if you are still drinking the Ezziac Tea, but it is supposed to contradict with Protocel. I almost started Ezziac, but read in a few places that it is not good to take alongside Protocel.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but are you saying you will start Protocel and then stop temporarily while doing a chemo? If that's the case, I'm not sure why you would stop Protocel. I've heard testimonies about people who did Protocel while on chemo and they didn't get sick and their bloodwork always looked perfect. Even though it's not advisable to do most chemos along with Protocel because the Protocel may be hindered, Protocel can keep your immune system intact, your blood counts normal, and your energy up while on chemo. I completely understand that difficult decision making dilemma when it comes to doing chemo. Some people can be very headstrong against it and vocal about how terrible it is, while others (like me) feel like we're doing our best but nothing is working and we are wearied by the battle.

I just read a book by Elaine Hullinberger. I forget the title. She did a chemo cocktail and radiation while doing Protocel when she had stage 4 cancer and she is cancer-free to this day. She breezed through her chemo like nothing because of the Protocel. It's something to pray about and then stand strong with the plan God gives you to carry out. I'm fairly certain that I won't do another chemo, but if I did, I know Protocel will make it a lot easier to handle and healing will be a lot faster.

I believe you are on the right track with starting the Protocel. Just keep it simple and put your faith in God. Don't add a lot of other stuff with it or it can easily be contradicted. Get a lot of exercise and sunshine. And, know that God is Healer, and He hasn't changed. He is the same today as He was yesterday and will remain the same.

Carrie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by CarrieB - 03-11-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by Ashleacoluccio - 03-11-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by CarrieB - 03-12-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia - by ann td - 03-13-2015, 05:59 PM