Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
03-10-2015, 06:47 PM,
Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
Hello I'm 21 and last year in August I wasn't feeling very well I went to the hospital and got diagnosed with Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia. Which is ALL and Acute Myloid leukemia put together. I had the cancer cells of both. I under went chemo very quickly and then I had a stem cell transplant. Which made me very very sick. But I got through it. 2 months after the transplant I was out of hospital and feeling fine, I was adopting a very healthy eating regimen where i juiced everyday and avoided sugar, dairy I am also drinking Ezziac tea. but I noticed bumps growing on my skin. The doctors at the hospital did a biopsy on two lesions and found Leukemia infiltration to the skin. Of Myloid cells. They did a bone marrow biopsy and only found 1 percent cancer blasts in there. A very small amount but over time this will grow if I do not do chemo again. The doctor is hesitant to give me more chemo because it could be toxic to me 3 months after a transplant and to be honest im very scared.

I ordered Protocel 50 with paw paw capsules and im hoping to start them today a Week before I start a week of high dose chemo and then I will start Protocel again once the chemo is finished. Can anyone else give me information or help me on this journey? I'm willing to try any alternative method that could help me? Thankyou
03-11-2015, 10:05 AM,
RE: Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
Hi Ashlea,

Welcome to the Corner. You can see a bit of my story in my signature below. I am so sorry you have to deal with this and hope that you have a strong support system.

I'm not sure if you are still drinking the Ezziac Tea, but it is supposed to contradict with Protocel. I almost started Ezziac, but read in a few places that it is not good to take alongside Protocel.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but are you saying you will start Protocel and then stop temporarily while doing a chemo? If that's the case, I'm not sure why you would stop Protocel. I've heard testimonies about people who did Protocel while on chemo and they didn't get sick and their bloodwork always looked perfect. Even though it's not advisable to do most chemos along with Protocel because the Protocel may be hindered, Protocel can keep your immune system intact, your blood counts normal, and your energy up while on chemo. I completely understand that difficult decision making dilemma when it comes to doing chemo. Some people can be very headstrong against it and vocal about how terrible it is, while others (like me) feel like we're doing our best but nothing is working and we are wearied by the battle.

I just read a book by Elaine Hullinberger. I forget the title. She did a chemo cocktail and radiation while doing Protocel when she had stage 4 cancer and she is cancer-free to this day. She breezed through her chemo like nothing because of the Protocel. It's something to pray about and then stand strong with the plan God gives you to carry out. I'm fairly certain that I won't do another chemo, but if I did, I know Protocel will make it a lot easier to handle and healing will be a lot faster.

I believe you are on the right track with starting the Protocel. Just keep it simple and put your faith in God. Don't add a lot of other stuff with it or it can easily be contradicted. Get a lot of exercise and sunshine. And, know that God is Healer, and He hasn't changed. He is the same today as He was yesterday and will remain the same.

Carrie
03-11-2015, 11:13 PM,
Hi Carrie, thanks for your reply! I am not taking Ezziac anymore because I have started Protocel! If I do go down the chemo road I will definately make sure I stay on Protocel, but I don't think it will work while on chemo. And I'm scared to mix the two. The chemo I and I'll be receiving is very strong. Cytarabine, idarubicin, and fleudarubicin. That's my main reason for prolonging chemo. Because I really want the Protocel to work for me and I have faith it will.

I've also heard its good to get started on Protocel to weaken the cancer cells before the chemotherapy starts!

Yes God works in wonderful ways and I know he's watching over me and many others in our healing journey.

(03-11-2015, 10:05 AM)CarrieB Wrote: Hi Ashlea,

Welcome to the Corner. You can see a bit of my story in my signature below. I am so sorry you have to deal with this and hope that you have a strong support system.

I'm not sure if you are still drinking the Ezziac Tea, but it is supposed to contradict with Protocel. I almost started Ezziac, but read in a few places that it is not good to take alongside Protocel.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but are you saying you will start Protocel and then stop temporarily while doing a chemo? If that's the case, I'm not sure why you would stop Protocel. I've heard testimonies about people who did Protocel while on chemo and they didn't get sick and their bloodwork always looked perfect. Even though it's not advisable to do most chemos along with Protocel because the Protocel may be hindered, Protocel can keep your immune system intact, your blood counts normal, and your energy up while on chemo. I completely understand that difficult decision making dilemma when it comes to doing chemo. Some people can be very headstrong against it and vocal about how terrible it is, while others (like me) feel like we're doing our best but nothing is working and we are wearied by the battle.

I just read a book by Elaine Hullinberger. I forget the title. She did a chemo cocktail and radiation while doing Protocel when she had stage 4 cancer and she is cancer-free to this day. She breezed through her chemo like nothing because of the Protocel. It's something to pray about and then stand strong with the plan God gives you to carry out. I'm fairly certain that I won't do another chemo, but if I did, I know Protocel will make it a lot easier to handle and healing will be a lot faster.

I believe you are on the right track with starting the Protocel. Just keep it simple and put your faith in God. Don't add a lot of other stuff with it or it can easily be contradicted. Get a lot of exercise and sunshine. And, know that God is Healer, and He hasn't changed. He is the same today as He was yesterday and will remain the same.

Carrie
03-12-2015, 05:19 PM,
I will keep you in prayer. I've done some chemos, and know that it can be challenging. I pray that the Lord heal you completely. I ask of Him to heal you completely.

Carrie
03-13-2015, 05:59 PM,
Hi, Ashlea! Thanks so much for posting your own thread! I would urge you to add the ezyme package to your daily routine. I suggest the NOW products Bromelain and Plant Enzymes. You double the dose of Bromelain (2 instead of 1) and take the single Plant Enzyme capsule three times a day on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before a Protocel dose or food and 1 1/2 hours after food.

You do not have to use the NOW brand if it's too difficult for you to find. The doctors at Vitamin Depot recommend the NOW brand of Bromelain in particular because it has 'strong action.' You want to find Bromelain that gives 2400 mcg per 500 mg cap or tablet. The other enzyme is best if it contains both Bromelain and Protease. We order from an online company, Swanson's. The prices are reasonable. In the 'search' box, you'll need to put in 'NOW Bromelain' to find that specific brand. I purchase the larger bottle.

I take my enzymes first thing before getting up, mid-afternoon and later evening between Protocel dosing and eating.

I would be hesitant to say taking Protocel during chemo always keeps blood levels normal and helps you breeze through it. So glad one person had that experience, but we are all unique individuals. If one takes chemo, I would recommend taking Protocel during the treatment regiment to help out in any way possible.

Please keep us posted. God bless and keep you. Heart
Ann Thiede (Searcy, Arkansas)
thiedeann@outlook.com
DX: 08/99 Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (lumpectomy, radiation, adjunct meds for 7 years)
06/09 Basal Cell Carcinoma (nose: 2 biopsies 6/09, 10/09)
Began Protocel 08/09 Smile
Cleared by dermotologist 01-10, 08-10