Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurt, inoperable brain tumor, astrocytoma
11-28-2012, 01:48 PM,
Kurt, inoperable brain tumor, astrocytoma
In Dec 2007 my son, Kurt, who was only a year old was diagnosed with an inoperable juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma. The only treatment option for him was chemo. We have refused to do chemo on him since I have found no proof of chemo being effective on low grade brain tumors.
So we have spent the last 5 years on a roller coaster ride of ups and downs. We have tried many different natural/alternative therapies.
Kurt has right side weakness to the point his right hand is almost useless and he wears a brace in his right ankle to help with his walking. Over the past year his right side weakness has gotten worse and his drooling has increased. So we have decided to start him on Protocel.
I am proud to say that he goes to school and is in the 1st grade learning how to read and write! Even though it is a struggle for him he is doing very well, all As and Bs! I have a formula 23 schedule worked out for him and he will have to have one dose while he is at school. I am pretty sure that the school will not give it to him without a prescription but am unsure of this. His older brother is in the same school and he should be able to give Kurt his dose.
We are praying that God will use this to heal Kurt!

Denise
11-28-2012, 05:59 PM,
RE: Kurt, inoperable brain tumor, astrocytoma
Hi Denise,

Just want to add my prayers to yours for Kurt's speedy and complete recovery. I'm sure this has been beyond taxing for your family, let alone Kurt. It's awesome that his big brother is in the same school and can administer the Protocel dose to Kurt. Yaaaayyyy. Keep us posted!
Barbara Byrd
Southern Cali
lumpectomy on 12/14/09
More tissue and 9 lymph nodes removed 1/12/10
No further conventional treatment
Began using Protocel for the second time 2/1/10
Clear pet scan on 3/21/10
01-19-2013, 02:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2013, 02:50 AM by wonderlady.)
Heart  RE: Kurt, inoperable brain tumor, astrocytoma
Hello Denise,

I just read your post. I'm so sorry you have been dealing with so much. It must be so hard for you and your family. I pray that Protocel will heal your dear son Kurt.

How is he doing so far? I'm so glad he is doing well in school. He is a very brave boy. Did the school allow his brother to administer his Protocel dose? I hope so.

Please let us know how little Kurt is doing.

I send many blessings your way.

Emma

PS--Have you spoken to Elonna yet? You can call her at home. Her number is in her profile. Just keep trying until you're able to reach her. Maybe Kurt should be on Protocel 50, but I am not sure. Elonna can give you the best advice as to what else he should be taking, such as the enzymes. He should also be drinking at least 1/2 a gallon of spring or filtered water. That is a must! So please call her.

Emma Padilla (Age:  65)
Email:  wonderlady52@gmail.com
Dx:  05/08/2003--Breast Cancer Stage 1 - (Lumpectomy, Chemo, Radiation)
Thyroid tumor removed on 02/24/2010 (Benign)
Found with Indeterminate Breast Calcifications (low to moderate probability of cancer) on 12/20/2011
Bone scan results from 12/20/2011--(Clear)
BASELINE NAVARRO RESULT ON 02/25/12 : Index + 4,(53.0 Int. Units)
Began Protocel #23 on:  January 30, 2012
Mammogram on Feb. 22, 2013 was NORMAL
01-19-2013, 12:34 PM,
How is your son doing? Have you called Elonna?

What other supplements do you have him on?

His diet?

What other alternative things have you tried?

Keeping your boy in our prayers!

Have you done a body scan? Thermography?
[i]Roberta
Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
Needle Biopsy & DX Aug. 2008
Estrogen-Positive, Progesterone-Positive
Her-2 protein -Negative
Aug. 2008 MRI Tumor 1.7x1.0x.07cm on Left
Jan. 2009 MRI Tumor 2.5x2cm with supicious mass on Left & showed another supicious spot on Right
NO Surgery or traditional treatment
Started Protocel Oct. 2009

October 5, 2011 HCG test, Index + 4,(53.0 Int. Units)
September 18, 2014 HCG test (51.8 IU))
01-23-2013, 09:11 PM,
Denise,

Hope we'll hear from you again here in the Corner. God bless.
Ann Thiede (Searcy, Arkansas)
thiedeann@outlook.com
DX: 08/99 Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (lumpectomy, radiation, adjunct meds for 7 years)
06/09 Basal Cell Carcinoma (nose: 2 biopsies 6/09, 10/09)
Began Protocel 08/09 Smile
Cleared by dermotologist 01-10, 08-10
04-29-2013, 10:25 PM,
Denise,

Came across your posts on Kurt tonight. I also would like an update on his situation.

At this point, you should switch him over to #50, beginning with 1/8 tsp for 4-6 weeks (depending on how you perceive he is going, especially tired wise because he is trying to continue going to school). Then for about 4 weeks do in between 1/8 and 1/4 tsp, bumping him up to a full 1/4 tsp after this period of time.

If you have questions, give me a call.
Elonna McKibben [330/772-5649 Ohio, USA]
Website: http://www.elonnamckibben.com & http://www.strongholdofhope.com
Dx: 10-12-89 with Spinal Cord Glioblastoma Multiforme Stage IV
Surgery only on 10-12-89
Diagnosis/Prognosis given after surgery on 10-16-89
Began Cancell/Protocel #50: 11-12-89
Clear CT Scans: 2-6-90 & 2-20-90
2 yrs 3 mos on Cancell - NO other Treatment
Restored to Health & Thriving in Life for 23 years & Counting