Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off Subject/Topic Matters
08-18-2010, 10:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2010, 09:33 PM by Elonna.)
Off Subject/Topic Matters
Hi, I'm Elonna's husband, and although I rarely post (partially because I am not a touch typist but rather have to hunt and peck my way around a keyboard), I feel I need to address something. You all should know the reasoning behind this forum, why we set it up, etc., and it is my sincere hope that is has been a blessing to all those that come and join in.

It is my opinion that there are people that have very limited time to find the information they need regarding the use of Protocel and their health situation. As much as I like sharing my beliefs about God and/or philosophy, or to make casual conversation about other matters, or to get in a lively debate about anything, this forum is first and foremost about the use of Protocel and those matters related to it. I know there are people with cancer (or their loved ones), desperately seeking answers as to what can be done in a very limited time, that do not have time to read all the other bits of knowledge or casual conversation that is being posted that does not pertain to the usage of Protocel.

Our goal is to help as many people as possible, attain the best possible outcome for their health situation through the use of Protocel. We want this to be a place of comfort and compassion for everyone but we cannot let the main purpose of this forum get lost and the forum become nothing but a blog with an undefined purpose.

Thank you for your understanding regarding these matters.

==========================
Editing reason: Separated paragraphs out.
Rob McKibben
Administrator (& Elonna's Husband)