Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice
05-04-2011, 09:58 PM,
RE: Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice
Margaret,

I wanted to write encouragement for Danny. I am so glad to hear that there is improvement, and yet I can certainly understand your concern with the mixed symptoms. I am glad that Elonna provided such a detailed description of what could be going on with him. This certainly makes sense in the framework of his type of cancer. Although it is no guarantee, it is good to keep those racing thoughts in check with rational possibilities.

I recently had some nerve issues with my legs due to misaligned hips. I had a period of intense numbness and burning that lasted for several weeks. After taking great pains to rest them, ice, stretch, take Wobenzyme, and other supplements, they seem to finally be healed. I know this doesn't begin to compare to your precious son having cancer, but I wrote to encourage you in your waiting. I had just a simple issue and it took great pains to bring that healing about. The body is such a tricky thing and healing takes time. The process of lysing itself is quite a lot for the body to handle, and with his tender brain still developing, I am sure there is a sense of "wooooooooah" going on in his brain. It's simply attempting to acclimate to the healing process.

I agree that there cannot be any promises regarding these hypotheses. I do consider it a wonderful sign that there is not an overall decline as well.

As you wait to see what the next days and weeks unfold, just take one moment at a time. I know that in the pursuit of healing, the preciousness of each tender moment can pass you by. Each day is such a gift, no matter what it holds.

I hope and pray for all of your comfort and peace, and above all, healing in Jesus' name.

In Him,
Rebecca
Rejoicing in my mother's heavenly dwelling and healthy perfection.
She was a Protocel user. I am a Protocel supporter.
I am glad to be here to encourage you on your journey!
[url]http://www.thecreatorscure.com[/url]
Connect with me on Facebook using the email address in the search bar:
rebeccaannwomack@hotmail.com
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.~Hebrews 10:23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice - by Rebeccawomack - 05-04-2011, 09:58 PM