Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice
04-06-2011, 12:49 AM,
RE: Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice
John,

Welcome to The Corner. Thank you for posting some of Danny's situation. It would be great if you could put a more detailed post up under this thread. Then continue to post anything relevant to his Protocel journey here.

In answer to your question, I have copied over my suggestion to you from one of our private emails:

You only want to keep him on #23 for a period of 4 - 6 weeks. You will then need to switch him over to #50 as this is what is needed with aggressive tumors. You would start him out on 1/8 tsp initially with both formulas however you need to work him up to the 1/4 tsp as soon as possible. You do this with #50 by doing 3-4 weeks at 1/8th, then 3-4 weeks at between 1/8 and 1/4 tsp, and then you move him up to the 1/4 from there. With the #23, you do 3 weeks at 1/8 and then move him right up to 1/4 tsp.

Unfortunately, as you already know, pontine gliomas are extremely aggressive. It is my opinion that Protocel #50 needs to be used on all aggressive cancers, and most particularly on all brain tumors. Additionally, in my following for a number of years a very large group of children taking Protocel, I formed the opinion early on that Protocel #23 would get them stable, keep them stable for a brief period of time, but never seemed to be able to actually get ahead of the disease and the children who stayed on #23 would then begin to slide backward. When switched to #50, they would begin to progress positively again towards healing. Unfortunately, we lost a good number of these children because of prior medical treatment performed, and/or the fact that many of them were doing conventional methods mixed with Protocel.

As far as the suggestions found in Outsmart Your Cancer, please know that I feel that Tanya did an excellent job in writing her chapters on Protocel. However, just because she wrote a book based on information she was provided with this does not give her any special insight into the working of Protocel or make her in anyway an expert on Protocel. It shows that she is a good writer/author who is able to intelligently explain what she is writing yet present it in a manner in which anyone can understand. Additionally, I do not agree with some of what has been suggested within her chapters giving advise about Protocel. I guess it is going to boil down to who you want to believe is giving the best advise to you. While I don't have a book published as yet, I do have 21 years of experience with this product and have personally used it to cure my cancer. While Tanya during her research has talked with many people, she has only know of Protocel for approximately 6 or 7 years.

In Danny situation, I will stand by my suggestions given to you above.
Elonna McKibben [330/772-5649 Ohio, USA]
Website: http://www.elonnamckibben.com & http://www.strongholdofhope.com
Dx: 10-12-89 with Spinal Cord Glioblastoma Multiforme Stage IV
Surgery only on 10-12-89
Diagnosis/Prognosis given after surgery on 10-16-89
Began Cancell/Protocel #50: 11-12-89
Clear CT Scans: 2-6-90 & 2-20-90
2 yrs 3 mos on Cancell - NO other Treatment
Restored to Health & Thriving in Life for 23 years & Counting

Messages In This Thread
RE: Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice - by Elonna - 04-06-2011, 12:49 AM