The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurt, inoperable brain tumor, astrocytoma
11-28-2012, 01:48 PM,
Kurt, inoperable brain tumor, astrocytoma
In Dec 2007 my son, Kurt, who was only a year old was diagnosed with an inoperable juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma. The only treatment option for him was chemo. We have refused to do chemo on him since I have found no proof of chemo being effective on low grade brain tumors.
So we have spent the last 5 years on a roller coaster ride of ups and downs. We have tried many different natural/alternative therapies.
Kurt has right side weakness to the point his right hand is almost useless and he wears a brace in his right ankle to help with his walking. Over the past year his right side weakness has gotten worse and his drooling has increased. So we have decided to start him on Protocel.
I am proud to say that he goes to school and is in the 1st grade learning how to read and write! Even though it is a struggle for him he is doing very well, all As and Bs! I have a formula 23 schedule worked out for him and he will have to have one dose while he is at school. I am pretty sure that the school will not give it to him without a prescription but am unsure of this. His older brother is in the same school and he should be able to give Kurt his dose.
We are praying that God will use this to heal Kurt!

Denise

Messages In This Thread
Kurt, inoperable brain tumor, astrocytoma - by mccullo - 11-28-2012, 01:48 PM