Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elonna's Silence on The Corner
10-30-2012, 01:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012, 01:13 AM by Elonna.)
RE: Elonna's Silence on The Corner
Up-Date #2:

I would ask for you all to bear with me a bit longer with my inability to be on The Corner more regularly.

As I mentioned in my prior post, we are now in the final crunch, so I'm a bit distracted by this. We are less than 5 weeks away from our daughter Taryn's wedding on 12/1. With all the last minute arrangements and making sure that everything is ready and beautiful for her/them, I have very limited extra time, which seems to be taken up with phone calls that are able to catch me at home.

I'm really sorry about this as I know that your posts are important; however, I can assure you that most, if not all, of the answers to the commonly asked questions can be found by doing a Corner "Search". I understand that there are unique questions where answers cannot be found through a "Search" -- for these questions, please give me a phone call.

As a reminder regarding phone calls, right now are a catch-as-catch can type thing as I'm in and out most days. Often, you will find me home in the evenings and on Saturdays. I would appreciate, though, that you respect the time frames clearly noted under the telephone thread herein. Thank you!

As a WONDERFUL, AWESOME, MARVELOUS answer to prayer: Rob got a new job. He started Thursday 10/18. We wanted to thank those of you who were praying for and with us during this time of job searching. While we were confident that God had a better position available (eventually), that unknown factor of "when" is so easy to allow oneself to worry and fret over. We really feel that Rob has been given a much better job in a cleaner plant and while the pay is slightly less, we believe that this will be much offset by the potential bonuses that he can earn. Thank you again so much for your diligence on our behalf.
Elonna McKibben [330/772-5649 Ohio, USA]
Website: http://www.elonnamckibben.com & http://www.strongholdofhope.com
Dx: 10-12-89 with Spinal Cord Glioblastoma Multiforme Stage IV
Surgery only on 10-12-89
Diagnosis/Prognosis given after surgery on 10-16-89
Began Cancell/Protocel #50: 11-12-89
Clear CT Scans: 2-6-90 & 2-20-90
2 yrs 3 mos on Cancell - NO other Treatment
Restored to Health & Thriving in Life for 23 years & Counting

Messages In This Thread
Elonna's Silence on The Corner - by Elonna - 09-18-2012, 03:21 AM
RE: Elonna's Silence on The Corner - by Elonna - 10-30-2012, 01:13 AM