Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abigail C - Acute Myeloid Leukemia
03-10-2015, 06:51 PM,
RE: Abigail C - Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Hello glad to hear from you, I have posted a thread now. I'm new to this site. I found Protocel by reading cancer forums of what others were doing thankfully. Yes I know I will avoid those. I ordered mine from Kew Organics In Melbourne because I live in Australia. But I will call vitamin depot anyway and ask them if they have any helpful information for me: thankyou

(03-10-2015, 12:10 PM)ann td Wrote: Hi, Ashlea. So sorry you're having to deal with AML! I'm wondering how you found out about Protocel. It would be great if you would post a Tell Us Your Story so we can post on your personal thread.

Do you know about avoiding Vitamin C and E? I would also strongly recommend you add the enzymes Elonna recommends to the Protocel regiment. Please let me know if you'd like more information about when to take them and what kind. Can you also tell me if you ordered Protocel from Vitamin Depot? The doctors there are very supportive. Make sure you shake the Protocel bottle well every time you measure out a dose. Also, it is very important to drink up to a gallon of purified water daily to help flush out the lysed cancer cells.

My prayers are with you, Ashlea, as you continue through this cancer battle. May God bless and strengthen you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abigail C - Acute Myeloid Leukemia - by Ashleacoluccio - 03-10-2015, 06:51 PM