Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice
04-07-2011, 02:42 PM,
RE: Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice
Hi John,

Yes, headaches, especially if they are daily headaches would be something you might want to check out. There are other indicators also, depending on where the tumor is and what it may press against.

You may have noticed in my signature that I have a benign tumor sitting on my pituitary with pressure on my optic nerve and aorta. I had lost 50% of my vision before anyone thought to have an MRI done on me! (My vision is back to normal, so don't be concerned). I haven't had an MRI in a year and a half and I'm not having any brain tumor related problems. Benign tumors apparently break down slower than malignant ones, but I'm counting on Protocel to eventually rid me of mine (unless it's gone already?!?)

So, anything way out of the ordinary like headaches, impaired vision or speech, vertigo and so on, would be something you may want to have checked. I don't want to frighten you because it may never become an issue and besides, the steroids would handle that until the dead cells are lysed out. I'll be honest with you and tell you that that just about exhausts my knowledge on brain tumors and Protocel, so if you have any concerns or questions beyond that, Elonna, of course, is the one to ask.

Chris Angel
Original dx March 2004-Invasive ductal carcinoma, hormone positive.
No conventional treatment. Went to alternative clinic in Mexico.
Recurrence dx October 2009-Stage IV Breast Cancer with mets to bone (sternum, pelvis/hips, spine).
Also to lymphatic system and "50 tiny spots" on my lungs.
Fired all my docs and started Protocel 23 in December 2009.
Also, benign brain tumor sitting on my pituitary w/ pressure on my aorta and optic nerve.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Danny - son with Pontine glioma - need some advice - by ChrisPe - 04-07-2011, 02:42 PM